Saturday, November 12, 2011

Will you come and hear the bells?

Good Morning,
It's mid-morning on Saturday in Southern California. For November,it is damp and a bit cold. As I'm finishing the clean up from breakfast and beginning to double check everything for the guests arriving in a few hours, I hear the chime of the bells from the church across the street. Of course it's not the first time I've heard the bells after all these years. However, it slows my steps today as I realize not everyone has the pleasure of hearing the church bells ringing to announce the hour of the day. As I smile at the sound, I remind myself that it's good to slow down and take notice of the little things. That's one of the reasons Artesia House Bed & Breakfast is here, so you can slow down and take notice of some things that you've been missing. Do you hear the bells?

No comments: